All jobs near Gdańsk

Found 1 job
    • Gdańsk
    • EUR 0
    • Posted about 1 month ago

    100% remote from the EU. Start ASAP, 6 months rolling contract. Role Description: - Tech Lead – Go to person for all technical discussions for the team and the Customer - 80% of his/her time would be spent on coding. Remaining 20% would be spent on supporting the team - Customer expects the Tech ...

Don't miss the job you've been waiting for!